8.12.2015

Sparkle & Shine

Hello Stampers!  Sorry that I've been missing for so long!  We just celebrated my son's 4th birthday this past week and as a crafter, I go all out for birthdays in my house.  I needed a break from creating for a while!  WHEW!

But I'm back today and we are talking about Sparkle & Shine over at SSINKspiration today!

When I saw the NEW Holiday Catalog, I fell in love with this stamp set...

Acorny Thank You!

I just couldn't wait to get my hands on it!  WOO HOO!!!  I love the idea of glitter tops on the acorns!!  That came from one of my Design Team friends!  So I used the coordinating punch to create them!!

You will be able to purchase this set on your very own in just a few short days...September 1st!!

But until then, head on over to the SSINKspiration main blog to see all of their fun creations with Sparkly and Glittery things!!!

No comments: