3.17.2015

My Favorite Green

Happy St. Patrick's Day!  I love this day!  It's so much fun to add green to your wardrobe and eat Lucky Charms and drink green milk (just add food coloring).  That's what I will be doing with my little kiddos today.  As well as taking a picture to add to our collection...



Green is also fun to craft with!  And my favorite Stampin' Up! green is...

Old Olive!  


I love this little alligator from the Zoo Babies stamp set.  And I think he looks great in Old Olive!  This will be the prefect card for my hubby this Friday when we celebrate our 11th anniversary!


Thank you for stopping by today and please make sure you head on over the SSINKspiration main blog today and see what greens the other Design Team Members are using!


1 comment:

Kathy Peck said...

Oh my gosh I absolutely LOVE this card. Super cute!!