1.30.2015

Scrap Your Stash Blog Hop

Hey everyone!  Today I am participating in the Scrap Your Stash Blog Hop!  You should be joining me from Majken's Blog!  Welcome!


Here is the layout that I created for today...


A few weekends ago, I scrapbooked with a friend of mine and I decided to get all caught up on the birthday layouts of my kiddos!  My daughter is almost 6 and just am all caught up on her Birthday Scrapbook!  YAY! 



I love this little embellishment and the washi tape!



I think I get bonus points for this layout!  I actually am scraping someone else's stash with this Cinderella embellishment!  I took this off of someone else's hands a while ago and I finally used it!


Now don't forget to head on to the next blog in the hop.  When you are done here you are headed back to the top to see Cathy's Blog!  So have fun and leave some love along the way!


Participant List

10 comments:

Mary Holshouser said...

Love how the doll is repeated in paper. Beautiful layout.
thanks for sharing.

Bobbi Smith said...

Kim, your layout is so adorable I love the colors!!!

Unknown said...

your daughter is so cute love the layout

Iris said...

Cute layout.
I follow you with Google friend connect.
isoscia at aol dot com

Jean said...

Such fun details!

wendipooh13 said...

ahhhh what a great two pagers and cute pics!! LOVE the added washi tape!!

Angela said...

Super cute, great 2 pager!

Wyogem said...

There's nothing quite like little girls and princesses. Your layout is wonderful.

Jen said...

Love this double page!! The colors are beautiful and your daughter is so cute!

Jen Mc said...

This is absolutely adorable!