1.28.2015

Creative Blog Hop!

Good morning and thank you for stopping by.  I want to send out a big Thank You to stampin' friend and fellow Design Team Member over at SSINKspiration, Cynthia at Ink-a-Doodle Creations.  She nominated me to participate in the Creative Blog Hop!  She has a fabulous blog, so be sure to go visit and leave some "love"!  Click HERE to go see her Creative Blog Hop project.

My project for the hop is....

I made this cute layout of my son's 3rd birthday.  Oh the memories of that cute little fire fighter!


I love this set of stickers that I purchased for this layout!


Check out that metal 3 paper clip!  It came from IKEA!!


And now to answer the questions as part of the Blog Hop!

1.  What are you working on now?
I am currently working on organizing my whole house and this week, I'm in the craft room!  I need to get busy and finish it up so I can get back to crafting!

2.  How does your work differ from others in your genre?
I would describe my style as Quick & Easy.  I try to never take more than 30 minutes on a card or scrapbook layout.  I love to make things beautiful but as a busy mom, my crafting time is usually limited to the night hours and I have to sleep too!  So Quick & Easy is the way to go!!!

3.  Why do you create what you do?
Most of the items I create are for the Design Teams I am a part of SSINKspiration and Can You Case It?!  Other than that...I scrapbook to preserve family memories!  I love all of my scrapbooks and the fact that my children and husband also love to look at them!  And this hobby gives me a little bit of Mommy time!

4.  How does your creative process work?
I love to start with an idea that I see on Pinterest...a sketch or a color combination.  I use it as a starting point and then I create my own thing!  I try not to copy exactly what I find.  And new stamp sets always help the creative process!!!
Thanks again for stopping by to check out my Blog Hop project, leave some "love" and be sure to continue the Hop next week (Monday, February 2nd)  and visit with Laura at Crafty Chicks Creating and Jennifer at Jenny G Paper Crafts .  All three of us are co-designers over at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration where we have daily inspiration posts and weekly challenges.  Be sure to come by and visit us!

No comments: