12.01.2014

SSINKspiration Color Challenge #16

It's time for another Color Challenge over at SSINKspiration!  When I saw this combination...I was in LOVE!

Here are the colors for the Color Challenge...



And here is my card...


The Endless Wishes Stamp Set is one of my favorites!  I love the simplicity of the snowflakes and I love the font of the sentiments!  It's just perfect for super quick & easy cards!

Thanks for stopping by today!  Make sure you stop by the SSINKspiration main blog to see what the other Design Team Members created for you!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovin' the card! Endless Wishes is one of my favorite stamp sets. I've been endlessly wishing that I could find mine since we've been in this house. This months color combo is perfect for this set.

Stampin Dj said...

Love the rounded corners of your card! So simple and elegant! Thanks for sharing!

Cynthia said...

I really need to use this set more often. I do love it as I love what you created with it!