12.02.2014

Happy December Birthday!

Do you have any December birthdays in your life?  Well I have 3...my Dad, my Hubby and my Brother-in-Law!  So I need a lot of birthday cards even in December when I'm mostly crafting for Christmas!

Today over at SSINKspiration we are giving you some ideas for those December birthdays in your life!  Here is my card...


I created this card for my Dad.  Shhhhhh....  I love this sentiment from the Birthday Surprise Stamp Set.  It's so big and can easily be made the focal image of a card front!  

Hope you enjoyed my card today!  Be sure that you head on over to the SSINKspiration main blog to see all of the birthday card creations today!

Now I'm off to make a few more birthday cards!

4 comments:

Cynthia said...

This is such a fun birthday card. Love the color combo and the scribbles in the corner!

brrenwick said...

Fun card! I love the hand drawn bits in the corners...perfect!

Laura Pizz said...

Love the fun colors! ~Laura

Diana Eichfeld said...

Love the colors and the different elements you used, washi tape, brads, oh my!