10.24.2014

Yee-Haw...Friday Favorites!

It's time for another Friday Favorites over at SSINKspiration!  Here is my current favorite...


#138107  $25.95


And here is my card...


I don't know how often I will use this stamp set BUT...I just couldn't pass up this cute lasso and cowboy hat.  And sentiments like "Howdy" and "Yee-Haw" just sealed the deal!  I promise to give YA'LL more samples with this set!


I am also linking this card up to CAS(E) this Sketch this week.

I love Sketch #97!



Make sure you head on over to the SSINKspiration main blog today to see what the other Design Team Members created for you today!

2 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Such a fun stamp set and card! Great take on the sketch!

Alice said...

such a fun card! wonderful take on the sketch, too! really like your take on the sketch! thanks for joining us this week at CAS(E) This Sketch!