10.26.2014

Can You Case It? #42: Halloween Cards

It's time for another Challenge over at Can You Case It?!  This week we have created some Halloween cards for you and we want to see what you come up with too!



Here is my card...


I have been using the Gorgeous Grunge Stamp Set a lot!  You can see cards here and here.  This card design is SO quick and easy and CUTE!

I hope you enjoy my little monster!!  Don't forget to head on over to the Can You Case It? main blog to see what the other design team members created for you today! 


Supplies Used
Cardstock: Whisper White
Stamp Sets: Gorgeous Grunge, Freaky Friends, Holiday Invitation
Inks: Tangelo Twist, Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black, Old Olive
Adhesive: Dimensionals

1 comment:

Eva Bussom said...

Kim, Your design team card is scary cute ... I love it! : ) Eva