10.19.2014

Can You Case It? #41: Clean & Quick Card

It's time for a fun new challenge at Can You Case It?!  

Check it out...



I love Clean & Quick cards!  They are so much fun and SO EASY to create!  

Here is my card...


The DSP that I used comes from the Maritime DSP Pack.  I love the Red and White Grid design!

I used two stamp sets on this card.  I love the circles from the Draw The Line Photopolymer Stamp Set.  I stamped those in Mossy Meadow ink on Whisper White Cardstock.  The second Stamp Set I used is the Holiday Invitation Photopolymer Stamp Set.  I stamped the sentiment in Real Red ink to match the DSP on this card.  The sentiments in this set are so much fun!



Also linking up with the CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge this week!  Sketch #96!


This card was so quick to create!  I hope that you will join in with us at Can You Case It? this week!  Can't wait to see what you create!


2 comments:

Amanda said...

Love this CYCI card

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, what a perfect take on the sketch!