9.05.2014

Project Life: Everyday Adventure

Today over at SSINKspiration we are using Project Life by Stampin' Up! products!

I used the Everyday Adventure Card Collection today.

Here is my layout...Be sure to click if you want to enlarge and view details. 


My Everyday Adventure card kit is getting kinda low on cards to journal on because I love it so much and have used it for a long time!  So this week, I used the Project Life Grid Cards and the Everyday Adventure Accessory Pack to create my own cute cards!

Here they are...

I used a 4x6 title card and the Project Life Framelits to create my labels for the dates.  I love those Framelits and need to use them more!

Both of these cards started as a blank grid card and stickers from the Accessory Pack were added to make them CUTE!

I love this laser-cut arrow card!  It's so much fun!  

Up close of some of my other cards this week.

I love the look of washi tape on the bottom edge of the cards!  There are quite a few stickers that you can tear one edge of to create that washi look!

Thanks for stopping by to see my layout today!  Don't forget to stop by the SSINKspiration main blog to see what the other Design Team Members created for you today!  You won't want to miss our cute projects!!

1 comment:

Stampin Dj said...

Love your layouts! Your kiddos are just too darn cute!