8.27.2014

Watercolor Wednesday

It's Watercolor Wednesday over at SSINKspiration!  You won't want to miss these fun cards!

Here is mine...


I don't often take the time to watercolor since I love to create quick and easy cards.  BUT...one of my downline members showed me this fun and easy technique to watercolor a background and I loved it!

I used a size D clear block.  Inked half of the block directly with a Old Olive Ink Pad and then the  other half with an Garden Green Ink Pad.  You give it a spritz of water (or if you don't have that...Stampin' Mist) and then pressed directly onto a piece of Watercolor Paper!  Let it dry and it's done!!


Thanks for stopping by today!  Don't forget to head on over to the SSINKspiration main blog to see what the other Design Team Members have created for you!   

No comments: