7.17.2014

Convention Display Board Sample: Day 1

Well...I'm in Salt Lake City...blogging from the hotel room!  We are so excited to get going tomorrow morning!

There was a neat opportunity for the SSINKspiration group to create samples for a display board at convention.  We each chose a stamp set to use and created 4 cards for the board.  

I chose to use the #Hello Stamp Set...


I love this set so much!  

Here is one of the cards I created with it...


I also added in the @SoSocial Stamp Set...


Hope you enjoy my card!  Come back tomorrow to see one more!  And don't forget to stop by SSINKspiration today to see a TON of cards that are on our Display Board!  You won't want to miss them!!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

you have such a knack for designing cards with the trendy stuff. I admire your ability :)

Kathy Peck said...

I agree with Shellie. YOu really do have a knack. This is so cute. I really like this stamp set.