4.18.2014

SSINKspiration: Stamp w/o a Stamp


I have A LOT of stamps in my craft room but sometimes it's fun to stamp without a stamp!  Let me tell you what I mean.


For my card today I used a super secret object to create the background on the Whisper White cardstock.  Can you guess what that item is?  Hint: Stampin' Up! does sell this item!

I thought that this item looked like a fun cement wall.  I used Smokey Slate ink on Whisper White cardstock.

Scroll down to see what the secret item is...
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

A Glue Stick!!!


Stampin' Up! Glue Sticks have this great rectangle shape and I LOVED how it looked when you dipped it in ink and then stamp it on cardstock!

Now what are you doing to stamp with today?!  Don't forget to stop by the SSINKspiration blog today to see what the other Design Team Members used to stamp!!  Thanks for stopping by!


Supplies Used
Cardstock: Strawberry Slush, Smokey Slate, Whisper White
Stamp Set: My Paper Pumpkin
Ink: Smokey Slate, Basic Gray
Punch: Small Heart
Embellishments: Hung Up Cute Clips, Rhinestone Jewels
Adhesive: Snail, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Glue Stick


1 comment:

Ginny said...

Awesome stamping tool! Love how stamping it looks like a brick wall. I will have to try it. Thanks!