4.30.2014

SSINKspiration: Quick & Easy


It's time for some Quick & Easy Cards!  You will see mine below but you will see even more over at SSINKspiration today!


Here is my card...


I created this card for a Fancy Folds Card Class that I had last night!  The girls loved it and I hope you do too!  I think it even falls into the category of Quick & Easy!

You will start with a card base that is 11 x 4.25 inches.  Score and fold in half.


Then you are going to cut a 2 x 5.5 inch section off of the front of your card.  I then used a 1-3/4" Circle punch to cut the half circle that you see above.

Embellish it a little and there you have it!


Don't forget to stop by SSINKspiration today and see what the other Design Team Members created for you!


Supplies Used
Cardstock: Gumball Green, Very Vanilla
DSP: Birthday Basics
Other Paper: Gold Foil Sheets
Stamp Set: Occasions (from the Everyday Occasions Card Kit)
Ink: Bermuda Bay
Big Shot: Starburst Sayings Framelits, Circle Collection Framelits
Punch: 1-3/4" Circle
Embellishments: Candy Dots - Brights, Neutrals, Subtles
Adhesives: Snail, Dimensionals





No comments: