4.03.2014

SSINKspiration: Ombre Stamping

Ombre is such a fun trend and there are so many samples of what this trend is all about over at SSINKspiration today!

Ombre is a French term meaning "shaded".  It's usually a multi-colored stripe, with colors graduating from light to dark.


The Happy Watercolor Stamp Set is perfect for the Ombre trend!  The watercolor splotch I used is made to stamp dark to light.  Then when you add in 3 different shades of pink, it makes the Ombre stand out even more!

Did you notice that I even did my Candy Dots in Ombre fashion?!

Please make sure you stop by the SSINKspiration main blog today to see the other example of Ombre!


Supplies Used
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Melon Mambo, Whisper White
Stamp Set: Happy Watercolor
Inks: Melon Mambo, Blushing Bride, Pink Pirouette, Basic Black
Embellishments: Sequin Trim - Gold, Candy Dots - Brights and Subtles
Adhsive: Snail, Multi-purpose glue (green lids)

5 comments:

Cynthia said...

So pretty! This is one of my favorite sets to use. I love the simple use of colors and the one flower, and the candy dots, are the perfect touch!

Kathy Peck said...

I recently got this stamp set and can't wait to try it out. This is a beautiful card. I love it with the pink ombre.

brrenwick said...

LOVE!!! I love the ombre watercolor splotches with the coordinating candy dots!

Unknown said...

Pretty in Pink! and the dots made me smile. Pretty and fun all in one :)

Melissa said...

This is SO pretty!