4.28.2014

SSINKspiration: Masculine Monday


Today over at SSINKSpiration we are giving you a little inkspiration for masculine cards!  You won't want to miss all of the great cards over there so go check it out.  BUT...first, here is my Masculine Monday card...


I LOVE this "Thank You" sentiment from the "Dude, You're Welcome" Kit.  It's just much fun and the fact that is comes in a kit with "Dude" in the name of it...that just screams MASCULINE!

I hope you enjoy my card today!  Don't forget to stop by the SSINKspiration main blog today to see what the other Design Team Members created!


Supplies Used
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Stamp Sets: Dude, You're Welcome and Gorgeous Grunge
Inks: Bermuda Bay, Night of Navy, Tangerine Tango, Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip
Tools: Sponge
Adhesive: Snail

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Great use of the Thank you stamp. I love the colors you used!

brrenwick said...

FUN! I love the colors and random stamping!