4.15.2014

Scrapbook Club: April Layout

Last night was another fun night with my Scrapbook Club!  I have so much fun creating for these girls and I wanted to share our layout with you all this morning!


If you are a part of my club, you pledge to spend $25 per month for 6 months.  In return you get your chance to be a hostess one of those months and earn the FREE merchandise!  You also get to come to my house and create a 2-page layout each month! 


When it's your turn to be the hostess you get to choose a product or technique that you want me to focus on.  This month we did the Emboss Resist Technique.  The stars in the circles is where we used this technique!

Emboss Resist Instructions:
1. Emboss your stamp image on white cardstock with clear embossing powder.
2. Punch out your shape if you desire to.
3. Use a sponge and ink color of your choice.  Rub the inked up sponge over the white paper and embossed image to give the paper a little color.


I hope you enjoyed my layout today!  If you are interested in joining one of my clubs that will start in July, please let me know!


Supplies Used
Cardstock: Pacific Point, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise
DSP: Bright Collection Stack
Stamp Sets: Simply Stars, ABC-123 Outline Alphabet
Inks: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Tempting Turquoise, Versamark
Tool: Heat Tool
Embellishments: Hung Up Cute Clips, 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon - Rich Razzleberry, Washi Tape - Gingham Garden, Witches Brew, Silver Mini Brads
Adhesives: Snail, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
Other: Clear Embossing Powder

Purchase these and other items at my online store!

No comments: