3.17.2014

SSINKspiration: March Layout Sketch


It's time for another Layout Sketch over at SSINKspiration!  This month we have a two-page layout for you...My Favorite!!


Here is the sketch...



And here is my layout...

I LOVE this big circle!  I actually traced a frisbee to get a circle this large!  It worked very nicely!  Another favorite on this layout is the Designer Series Paper!  This pattern from the Kaleidoscope pack is one of my absolute favorites!

I continued the circle theme in a few different ways with the embellishments on this layout! 

 The first way was with the February 2014 My Paper Pumpkin circle stamps!  I just LOVE these stamps and they are GREAT for scrapbooking!  

The second was was with buttons! 


Supplies Used
Cardstock: Smokey Slate, Melon Mambo, Elegant Eggplant
DSP: Kaleidoscope
Stamps: My Paper Pumpkin February, ABC-123 Sketch Alphabet & Numbers
Inks: Melon Mambo, Elegant Eggplant
Punch: 1-3/4" Circle
Embellishments: Baker's Twine - Whisper White, Designer Buttons - Brights and Regals, Hung Up Cute Clips, 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon - Whisper White
Adhesives: Snail, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

Purchase these and other items at my online store!


Please make sure that you stop on by the SSINKspiration main blog today to check out what the other Design Team Members created for you today!



2 comments:

brrenwick said...

Great use of the Paper Pumpkin stamps with this layout! I love the fun colors and embellishments!

Cynthia said...

Fun page layout. I love the black and white stripes. Perfect!