12.16.2013

SSINKspiration: December Layout Sketch

Happy Monday!  Only 9 more days until Christmas!  Can you believe it?  Cards to address, cookies to make, meals to plan...but there is still a little time to scrapbook!

Before I get to my project today, I have to announce the winner of my blog candy from last Thursday!  You can read all about the prize here.  And the winner of my prize package is...Marisol from A Touch of Sol.

Please contact me at demokimsu (at) yahoo (dot) com to claim your prize!  THANK YOU for all of the comments and t

Today I am showing you the December Layout Sketch over at SSINKspiration!



Here is my take on the sketch...


I love these pictures of my daughter.  We were playing at a friend's house and she found a toy gun that she really wanted to play with.  The girls were standing up the princesses and then pretending to shoot them with the toy gun.  

I asked, "What are you girls doing?"  And Brooke replies, "We line all the princesses up and shoot them down with the banger!"  I just cracked up!  

Silly girls!


Do you see a few sneak peeks on this page?  Well they are...

*Starburst Framelits Dies
*Word Bubble Framelits Dies

I think you are really going to love the NEW Occasions Catalog when it comes out in January!  Save your Christmas money!!!

Make sure you head on over to the SSINKspiration main blog today to see what the other Design Team Members came up with today!  You won't want to miss them!

1 comment:

A Touch of SOL said...

WooHoo! Can't wait to receive my goodies. Thank you so much for your generosity...gotta get that stamp inky!