11.08.2013

SSINKspiration: Quick & Easy Card

Sorry I've been a little scarce this week.  Sometimes it's good to sit back and take a little break!
 
But I just had to join in with the SSINKspiration Design Team today to post a Quick & Easy card!
 
My Digital Studio is such a great way to make a Quick & Easy card.  I used the Let's Be Jolly Frameable.  It was made to put in a frame to decorate the house around the holidays.  BUT...I shrunk it down with the magic of MDS and used it on a card front. 
 
 
This card was SO quick and easy!  I printed the Let's Be Jolly Frameable on Whisper White cardstock, cut it to size, created a mat of Cherry Cobbler and glued it to the Old Olive card base.
 
Then I added a little Cherry Cobbler 1" Stitched Edge Grosgrain Ribbon to give the card some dimension!
 
Make sure you all stop by the SSINKspiration blog today to check out the other Quick & Easy cards that our Design Team created!  You won't want to miss them!
 
 
Supplies Used
Cardstock: Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
Embellishment: Cherry Cobbler 1" Stitched Edge Grosgrain Ribbon
Adhesive: Snail
Other: MDS download - Let's Be Jolly Frameable

No comments: