OK...so give me a little break! I moved this month and I'm still trying to unpack a few boxes each day and get organized! Blogging has seemed to be last on my list this month. But we are slowly getting settled and we did get an offer on our old house this week...so all is good and I should be back here more often (once I get my taxes done)!
Now on to the hop!
Here is my card...
I am IN LOVE with banners these days! I use them on almost everything I make! I created this card for a birthday card class I am having this month. Cute and Simple...that's my style!
And here is my other project this month, an Easter scrapbook layout. This layout was created for my club in March.
These pictures were from a whole year ago...my little girl looks so tiny!
I LOVE this ribbon egg! It was so much fun to make and I just love how it looks on the page!
I love making grass out of cardstock! It's so easy with your snips! Just cut very thin blades of grass and run your fingers over them, back and forth, to create a natural grass look!
Be sure to check out everyone on the hop!
Blog Hop Participants:
- Shellie G. of Creative Electica
- Annie L. of Love Me Cards
- Pam S. of Stampin' in the Sun!
- Nancy B. of Lady Stamps a Lot
- Anji C. of Altered Scraps Blog
- Rose C. of Stamp with Rose
- Tonya B. of Stampin' with Tonya
- Dawn S. of Dawn's Creative Chalet
- Patricia T. of Sunnyone Stampin'
- Heather W. of Heather's Stampin' Blog
- Pamela W. of Stinky Tofu
- Linda O. of Stamp at Linda's
- Marla R. of Marla's Stampin' Spot
- Darcy J. of DJ's Stampin' Place
- Nicole B. of Creations by Mommy
- Pam S. of Sunny Girl Scraps
- Kim R. of Stamping with Kim